Amazon The September Quiz Answers
Amazon The September Quiz Answers, Amazon The September Quiz, Amazon Daily Quiz – Hi guys, hope you all are well and good. So guys do you wanna win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance ? If yes then you are at right place. On this Independence Day, Amazon is organizing a special Quiz called “Amazon The September Quiz”. Today in this article I will show you how to win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance just by answering some questions.
Amazon The September Quiz is live now, you can win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance if answer all the question of the quiz correctly. As you already know, we at muffgear.com always shares amazon & flipkart quiz answers on a regular basis. So if you want daily Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Correct Answers then don’t forget to visit our blog.
Today in this article I am going to give you the correct answers of Amazon The September Quiz 2020. You can submit the correct Amazon The September Quiz 2020 Answers & enter the Amazon The September Quiz Lucky Draw and get a chance to win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance.
Amazon The September Quiz Details
- Period – 7 Sept to 15 Sept 2020
- Available on – Amazon App Only
- Amazon Freedom sale quiz Prize – Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
- Winner – 4
- Winner announcement – before 30 October 2020
Amazon The September Quiz – How to play
- First of all, login into your Amazon app.
- Secondly, Visit the Funzone of Amazon from the menu.
- There you will see the banner of the “Amazon The September Quiz”.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, start the quiz and follow our answers as mentioned below.
Amazon The September Quiz Answers | Win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance
Q1: Teacher’s Day In India Celebrates The Birthday Of Which Of These Post Holders?
Answer 1: The 1st Indian Vice President
Q2: On September 24, 2007 India Won The First Ever ICC World T20. Who Was The Man Of The Match In The Final?
Answer 2: Irfan Pathan
Q3: After A Ruling Passed In September 1893, Which Country Became The First To Give The Right To All Women To Vote In Parliamentary Elections?
Answer 3: New Zealand
Q4: Which Prominent Social Reformer And Academic Who Campaigned For The Widow Remarriage Act Was Also Referred To As ‘Vidyasagar’?
Answer 4: Ishwar Chandra Bandyopadhyay
Q5: September 2, 1945 Was Declared As V-J Day By US President Harry Truman, What Did V-J Stand For?
Answer 5: Victory Over Japan
Also Read: –
- Amazon Pay Cash Load Quiz Answers
- Amazon Total Protect For Mobile Quiz Answers
- Amazon Subscription Fest Quiz Answers
- Amazon Redmi Band Quiz Answers
More Details Of This Amazon The September Quiz: –
1. This Contest Will Commence On Sep 7 (IST) To Sep 30, 2020 23:59:59 (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In.
3. Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To Amazon The September Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The The September Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning The September Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
7. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
8. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.