Amazon The August Quiz 2020 Answers
Amazon The August Quiz 2020 Answers, Amazon The August Quiz 2020, Amazon Daily Quiz – Hi guys, hope you all are well and good. So guys do you wanna win Rs.15,000 ? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this article I will show you how to win Rs.15,000 just by answering some questions.
Amazon The August Quiz 2020 is live now, you can win Rs.15,000 if answer all the question of the quiz correctly. As you already know, we at muffgear.com always shares amazon & flipkart quiz answers on a regular basis. So if you want daily Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Correct Answers then don’t forget to visit our blog.
Today in this article I am going to give you the correct answers of Amazon Quiz 12th August 2020. You can submit the correct Amazon Quiz 12th August 2020 Answers & enter the Amazon The August Quiz 2020 Lucky Draw and get a chance to win Rs.15,000.
Amazon The August Quiz Details
- Period – 10 August to 31 August 2020
- Available on – Amazon App Only
- Amazon Freedom sale quiz Prize – Rs.15,000
- Winner – 5
- Winner announcement – 1 Sept 2020
Amazon The August Quiz 2020 – How to play
- First of all, login into your Amazon app.
- Secondly, Visit the Funzone of Amazon from the menu.
- There you will see the banner of the “Amazon The August Quiz”.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, start the quiz and follow our answers as mentioned below.
Amazon The August Quiz 2020 Answers | Win Rs.15,000
Q1. What Indian City Was Founded By The East India Company In August 1639, When They Bought A Piece Of Land From The Local Nayak Rulers?
Answer 1: Madras (Chennai)
Q2. On 18th August 1945, Who Was Reported To Be Seriously Injured And Badly Burned In A Plane Crash In Taihoku Airport, Taiwan?
Answer 2: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Q3. The National Sports Day In India Is Celebrated On 29th August, On The Birth Anniversary Of Which Sports Legend?
Answer 3: Dhyan Chand
Q4. Released On 15th August 1975, Which Classic Hindi Film’s Poster Read ‘The Greatest Star Cast Ever Assembled – The Greatest Story Ever Told’?
Answer 4: Sholay
Q5. On August 3, 1492, Who Set Sail From Palos, Spain, With Three Ships, Nina, Pinta And Santa Maria?
Answer 5: Christopher Columbus
More Details Of This Amazon The August Quiz 2020: –
1. This Contest Will Commence On 10 August 2020 From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 31st August 11:59:00 P.M. (IST)(“Contest Period”).
2. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In.
3. Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To Amazon The August Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, If You Answer All The August Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning Samsung The August Quiz Each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
7. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
8. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.