Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Answers, Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Quiz Today – Hi guys, hope you all are well and good. So guys do you wanna win Kookaburra Cricket Bat ? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this article I will show you how to win Kookaburra Cricket Bat just by answering some questions.
Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 is live now, you can win Kookaburra Cricket Bat if answer all the question of the quiz correctly. As you already know, we at muffgear.com always shares amazon & flipkart quiz answers on a regular basis. So if you want daily Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Correct Answers then don’t forget to visit our blog.
Today in this article I am going to give you the correct answers of Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020. You can submit the correct Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Answers & enter the Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Lucky Draw and get a chance to win Kookaburra Cricket Bat.
Amazon 4 September 2020 Quiz Details
- Quiz Date – 4 September 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Kookaburra Cricket Bat
- Winner – 2
- Winner announcement – 4 September 2020
Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 – How to play
- First of all, login into your Amazon app.
- Secondly, Visit the Funzone of Amazon from the menu.
- There you will see the banner of the “Amazon Quiz 4 September”.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, start the quiz and follow our answers as mentioned below.
Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020 Answers | Win Kookaburra Cricket Bat
Q1: Which 20 Year Old Indian Badminton Player Will Be Conferred With The Arjuna Award In 2020?
Answer 1: Satwiksairaj Rankireddy
Q2: Ex-CBI Officer Rakesh Asthana Has Been Named As The Director-General Of Which Force?
Answer 2: Border Security Force
Q3: Which Indian State Has Instituted The Indira Rasoi Yojana?
Answer 3: Rajasthan
Q4: Which Of These Actresses Starred In The Original 1991 Movie ‘Sadak’ And Is Also Starring In The Sequel ‘Sadak 2’?
Answer 4: Pooja Bhatt
Q5: After Dismissing Which Pakistan Batsman Did James Anderson Reach The Landmark Of 600 Wickets In Test Cricket?
Answer 5: Azhar Ali
Also Read: –
- Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Contest
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers
- Amazon World Photography Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers
- Amazon The August Quiz
- Amazon National Sports Day Quiz Answers
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz 4 September 2020: –
- This Contest Will Commence On 4 September From 08:00:02 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 2 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.